Whether it’s managing your estate, forming a new company or setting up a trust, we’ll attend to all statutory changes and legal needs with speed, integrity and, of course, professional expertise.
COMPANY & TRUST FORMATION
Starting a new company or forming a trust? We’ll help you every step of the way to ensure all statutory changes are met with (1) ease, (2) efficiency and (3) excellence.
ESTATE & TRUST MANAGEMENT
Our estate and trust management services ensure that all your affairs are managed proficiently.
Our Statutory Services include:
- CIPC (The Company and Intellectual Property Commission of South Africa)
- Formation of new companies and changes of directors, auditors, year-end, registered office
- Close corporations – changes of members, accounting officers, registered office
- Preparation of shareholding transactions
- Attending annual general meetings and preparing minutes
- Annual returns – yearly lodgments
- Preparation of MOI’s (Memorandum of Incorporation under the new companies act)
- MASTER OF THE HIGH COURT
- Formation of new trusts
- Managing of existing trusts – changes of trustees and beneficiaries,
- Attending trustee meetings and preparing minutes
- Advising on group structures and re-organisations
- Estate planning
- Review of wills